V S Datey B Tech (Hons), FCS, FCMA
Mr. V S Datey (age 72 years), B Tech (Hons), FCS, FCMA, worked initially as foundry engineer during 1965 to 1973 and later as Secretary and General Manager (Finance) in leading listed companies during 1974 to 1993, before deciding to concentrate full time on consultancy in indirect taxes and writing books for professionals and students.
Since 1994, Mr Datey is concentrating on consultancy in indirect taxes and writing books on topics relating to indirect taxes and corporate laws. Mr Datey is based in Pune, Maharashtra, India. e-mail – email@example.com
Mr. V S Datey has written following books for professionals and students, all of which are published by Taxmann, New Delhi.
For professionals and practitioners
- Service Tax Ready Reckorner – 24th Edition March 2015.
- Central Excise Manual and Central Excise Tariff, March 2015 editions
- Central Sales Tax – Law & Practice – 14th Edition March 2015
- Customs Law Practice & Procedures – 14th Edition March 2015.
- Central Excise Law & Practice – 22nd Edition March 2015.
- Guide to Foreign Trade Policy 2015-2020 – April 2015 edition
- Indirect Taxes Law And Practice – Two volume edition for CA- 34th Edition January 2015.
- Indirect Taxes Law and Practice – single volume edition for CS/CMA – 34th edition Jan. 2015