March 2nd, 2015
- Budget 2015-16 – Changes relating to service tax
- Excise duty payable by EOU and its Cenvat Credit w.e.f. 11-7-2014
- No audit in service tax – short term relief to assessees
- Time limit for taking Cenvat Credit in normal cases and in reverse charge w.e.f. 1-9-2014
- Service tax on services of Indian commission agent and stock brokers to foreign Principal and foreign Commission Agent to Indian Principal – provisions w.e.f. 1-10-2014
- Mandatory pre-deposit of duty and tax pending appeal in indirect taxes w.e.f. 6-8-2014
- Compliance Calendar for next three months
- Budget 2014 – Major Changes in service tax
- Cenvat Credit on services of Commission Agent – Impact of Gujarat HC decision
- Service tax provisions at a glance – amended upto 7-8-2014.
- Co-owners of immovable property eligible for separate small service providers exemption
- Students of CA, CMA, CS Exams – click here for past question papers and syllabus for quick revision.
- Input Service’ under Cenvat Credit Rules – Definition as amended w.e.f. 1-4-2011.
- Definition of ‘Input Service’ as existing up-to 31-3-2011.
- ‘Input’ goods – interpretation and case law on definition of ‘input’ as existing up-to 1-4-2011.